Our flagship jacket, it’s comfortable in the very toughest of conditions.
Used by tactical forces worldwide, the Munro Jacket has been developed to ensure the wearer is kept warm and dry during operations in the most extreme, adverse conditions.
This garment is fully customisable to allow for the addition of features such as Velcro® patches, concealed pull-out identification and embroidery. Please contact our team to discuss your requirements.
Fabric: Innovation 5
Sizes: 2XS - 3XL
Colours: Black, Moss, Wolf Grey
Leave a Review
- Rated to -15oC without the need for additional warm layers
- Removable storm hood with wired peak, which provides full coverage and secure fit while still maintaining the wearer’s exceptional freedom of movement and vision
- 2 large hip pockets with soft lining, covered storm flap and YKK® zips for easy access, even when the hands are gloved for winter and Arctic conditions
- 1 large internal zipped pocket
- Large 2-way YKK® front zip with storm flap allows wearer to gain access to the mid layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- Cut shorter to allow it to sit above belt kit so access to all pouches is unhindered
- Hem and hood adjusters with push locks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands