NATO Stock Number: 8415-99-844-7726
This multi-use smock is designed for the airborne soldier who has limited space and weight available.
The ODIN Parachutist has been developed and designed by the 2nd Battalion Parachute Regiment in conjunction with Keela and ODIN Systems to provide the wearer with the necessary garment for all theatres that they may find themselves in when dropped with limited space and weight available.
Using our SDP technology with our new IRR multi-terrain camouflage pattern that also reduces your thermal signature, this system keeps the wearer dry and comfortable.
Fabric: System Dual Protection
Colours: MTC, Black, Indian Army Camo
Please note: MOQ's may apply to orders of some colourways
Leave a Review
- Rated to –5°C without the need for additional warm layers
- Additional zip-in VALI Jacket & Gilet improve the rating from –5°C to –20°C (sold separately)
- Foldaway storm hood with wired peak which provides full coverage and secure fit while still providing the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision
- 4 large bellowed pockets on the front of the jacket with twin draining ports and large covered storm flap buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for arctic conditions
- External compass pocket on the front top LH breast pocket
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment and security of essential items
- Central breast pocket with external rank tab
- 1 extra-large internal zipped pocket with an additional D ring on the LH side (as wearing the smock)
- Large 2-way YKK® front zip with storm flap
- Extra mil spec press studs at the hem of the jacket helps keep the storm zip covered at the bottom of the jacket when the wearer is tabbing and climbing
- Covered pit zips to allow extra ventilation in extreme activities
- Reinforced articulated elbow pockets with contoured elbow protection pockets to allow the fitting of internal joint protection
- Cordura 330 material provides extra strength in stress areas especially in urban operations, including forearm and shoulder areas for wearing with Bergens and packs
- Right-hand arm sleeve pocket has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a larger loop panel designed for the wearing of DZ Flashes and other insignia as per unit SOPs
- Left-hand arm sleeve pocket is bellowed to allow the carriage of the individual’s IFAK as per unit SOPs with a zipped pocket under for the carriage of the MIST card
- Side forearms have soft loop panels for the attachment of slate cards and tactical memo boards (sold separately)