Designed for specialist firearms officers to protect them in the worst of climatic conditions.
This jacket allows them to be fully protected from the elements while also allowing them to carry out their protective and operational duties.
Fitted with a host of features, this jacket allows the officer to react as threats present themselves.
Lightweight 45% Cotton; 55% Nylon Ripstop
Tensile strength: 30kgs Warp; 44kgs Weft
Tear strength: 1.5kgs Warp; 2.3kgs Weft
Fabric: System Dual Protection
Sizes: XS - 3XL
Colours: Wolf Grey
Leave a Review
- Rated to -5˚C without the need for additional warm layers
- Foldaway storm hood with a wired peak
- 4 large bellowed pockets with covered storm flap and fitted with twin draining ports
- External compass pocket on the left-hand breast pocket
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and top pockets have an additional D-ring
- Central rank tab
- 2 large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
- Large 2-way YKK® front zip with storm flap
- Extra mil spec press studs at the hem of the jacket help keep the zip covered at the bottom
- Covered pit zips allow for extra ventilation
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket and loop panel
- Soft cuff adjusters
- Cut longer than most and generous in size
- Hem and hood adjusters with push locks